The following describes the terms on which LondonStudyGuide.com offers you access to its services.
Welcome to LondonStudyGuide.com. By using LondonStudyGuide.com at www.londonstudyguide.com (and its related sites, services and tools), you agree to the following terms with LondonStudyGuide.com. If you have any questions, please refer to our Feedback button and Contact page on our website.
This Agreement is effective as of February 1, 2012, for current users, and upon acceptance for new users.
While using LondonStudyGuide.com, its services and tools, you will not:
- use our sites, services or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services or tools;
- fail to deliver payment for a course purchased by you, unless the institution has changed the course's description after you purchased, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the institution's identity;
- fail to deliver a course purchased from you, unless the student fails to meet the posted terms, or you cannot authenticate the student's identity;
- transfer your LondonStudyGuide.com account (including feedback) and User ID to another party without our consent;
- manipulate the price of any course or interfere with other users' listings;
- post content or courses in an inappropriate category or areas on our sites and services;
- violate any laws, third party rights or our policies;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to LondonStudyGuide.com;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information);
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of the sites or using it for purposes unrelated to LondonStudyGuide.com);
- export or re-export any LondonStudyGuide.com tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm LondonStudyGuide.com, or the interests or property of LondonStudyGuide.com users;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the LondonStudyGuide.com sites, service or tools or LondonStudyGuide.com's copyrights and trademarks; or
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
LondonStudyGuide.com and our users work together to keep our sites and services working properly and safely. Please report problems, offensive content, and policy violations to us.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our sites and their content, services and tools, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the sites if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (for example, and without limitation, conducting off-LondonStudyGuide.com transactions, feedback manipulation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or users who we believe are harassing our employees or other users). Additionally, we may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, suspend or terminate accounts of users who may be repeat infringers of intellectual property rights of third parties. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time, or to modify or discontinue LondonStudyGuide.com sites, services or tools.
Before you book:
We strongly advise all students to arrange their insurance in case of the need to return home early, medical conditions and other unpredictable circumstances. You can also arrange student insurance via our website in the Insurance section or contact us for a quote.
If you have any illnesses, allergy or disability, this must be reported at the time of confirmation of the booking.
It is responsibility of the student to arrange all applicable travel permits or visas and to have a valid passport. LondonStudyGuide.com is not responsible for determining whether or not student needs a visa. Further detailed information on visas issues can be obtained on our website in the Student Corner section and/or within the application process when booking a course online via LondonStudyGuide.com. Visa regulations change quite frequently therefore we strongly advise you to contact the relevant Embassy/Consulate in your country for up to date information.
Student Claims & Reimbursements
We require all institutions listed at LondonStudyGuide.com to comply with our resolution process. Students and institutions permit us to make a final decision, in our sole discretion, on any claim that a student files with LondonStudyGuide.com. If we resolve a dispute in the student's favor, we will refund the student for the full cost of the course (including any applicable sales taxes), and we will require the institution to reimburse us for the amount due to the student. Without limiting the foregoing, institutions may not have to pay a reimbursement for a LondonStudyGuide.com claim if they provide sufficient documentation (for example, proof that the course was as described). If institutions do not provide LondonStudyGuide.com with a valid reimbursement method, we may collect amounts owed using other collection mechanisms, including retaining collection agencies. We may also suspend or restrict institutions from selling on our sites until payment is made.
Correcting Mistakes in Payments to Students or Institutions
It can be very difficult to calculate the exact final price of a required course as each school or institution has its own ever changing payment rules and fees. Thus we reserve the right to fix any processing errors we discover. We will correct any processing errors by debiting or crediting the payment method used for the erroneous student or institution refunds or reimbursements. We will inform the concerned party beforehand and the student should take into consideration the fact that further charges onto his account might occur when he/she has paid his study fees. Such charges are usually of smaller amounts to even the final balance due to various constant changes in exchange rates and bank transfer fees. Such charge will always be communicated to the party concerned in advance.
Fees and Services for Institutions
Joining LondonStudyGuide.com and listing courses and programmes and institution profiles is free of charge. We do charge a fee per student enrolment. The fee amounts and other detailed mutual arrangements are stated in an Agent Agreement between the Institution and LondonStudyGuide.com signed prior to or during the instiution´s registration with LondonStudyGuide.com website. Institutions have an opportunity to enter the agent commission fees charged while setting up their profile in their Institution Account.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in GBP – British Pounds Sterling. In most cases, agent commission fees will be directly debited from the students´ payments received for purchased courses or services. If, however, it is not possible to deduct the commission fees directly from the payments received from the students due to the nature of the course or other reasons, the institution or the service provider concerned will then be invoiced according to the previously signed Agent Agreement. If the institution´s paying the invoice then fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. (This includes charging other payment methods on file with us, retaining collection agencies and legal counsel, and for accounts over 60 days past due).
This website is run by LondonStudyGuide.com with a current registered address at 75 Vackova, 612 00 Brno, The Czech Republic. We operate as an intermediary between schools, institutions, universities and language schools and users of this website in order to provide our users and students with the possibility to search and book language courses, accommodation and other services online via our website. We do not provide, own or run any academic and/or accommodation services ourselves and in particular we do not provide, own or run any course and/or accommodation.
Students are also subject to the rules and regulations governing the particular language school they are attending and any relevant service booked. LondonStudyGuide.com is not liable for damage or injury caused to persons or property arising from the agreement entered into between the customer and the institution selected and all disputes between you, the student and the institution must be resolved as between the parties.
When you book with LondonStudyGuide.com you benefit from having the lowest price available, dedicated and friendly customer service should you have any questions or problems with your booking and we will do our best to assist should any difficulties arise.
Booking a Course (Book´n´Buy button)
The "Book Now" button will take you through a very quick, user-friendly online application system where you need to provide relevant personal data along with detailed information on the course(s) of your choice. Once you submit the information our staff will then handle your order in person using email, Skype and/or telephone between you and the school. We will take care of all the necessary steps on your behalf in an urgent matter, provide you with valuable advice on getting your visa and will handle the entire enrolment process for you including banking transactions and/or credit card payments.
Once a language school and/or a course(s) has been chosen by you, we will contact the school and ask them to confirm availability of the services you require. Once the school confirms availability for those services, you will receive a confirmation email with the balance of fees.
The student pays no fees to LondonStudyGuide.com when making an online booking. The required fees are always paid to LondonStudyGuide.com once the desired course and accommodation (if applicable) has been confirmed with the school and a final amount has been agreed between LondonStudyGuide.com and the student.
Your tuition fees must be paid in full at least two weeks or in accordance with the terms set out by the particular language school prior to course start date. Your place on any course and/or accommodation is not fully confirmed until such time as these fees have been paid, and the language school concerned has confirmed this payment. Failure to pay in full at least two weeks prior to arrival may result in loss of your place The confirmation of your place will be communicated to you immediately after the receipt of the payment.
Prices in our website may fluctuate due to currency conversions. If payment is not received in full the student will not be allowed to start the course. Letter of Acceptance will not be issued until full payment has been received. While we forward the details of your booking to the language school selected, we cannot guarantee the course booking until all fees due are fully paid. Nevertheless we will do our absolute best to accommodate you in the course and accommodation of your choice.
Students required to be in possession of a visa to enter the UK should book the course and accommodation at least 8 weeks in advance. No flight ticket should be purchased until LondonStudyGuide.com confirms the student's place in the Language school. You are obliged to keep us and Language school informed of any changes of address, your contact details and emergency contacts details. Please see below for further details of our privacy statement and data protection policy and if you have any difficulties with your booking, please contact us.
When you give us content, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, trademark, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future.
Cancellations and refunds
By making a reservation trough us with a service provider, you accept and agree to the relevant cancellation and refund policy of that particular service provider, and to any additional (delivery) terms and conditions of the service provider that may apply to your reservation or during your stay, including for services rendered and/or products offered by the service provider (the delivery terms and conditions of a language school can be obtained with the relevant language school).
The general cancellation and refund policy of each language school is made available on our website at the language school information pages. Please note that certain rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation or change. Please check the course and accommodation details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation.
The user needs to accept the terms and conditions of the service provider prior to booking. The service provider is solely responsible for the correctness of the information in the terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of the guest to clarify any ambiguity about the terms and conditions of the service provider prior to the booking.
If you wish to review, adjust or cancel your reservation, please contact us urgently. Please note that you may and most likely will be charged for your cancellation in accordance with the service providers's cancellation and refund policy. We recommend that you read the cancellation and refund policy of the service provider carefully prior to making your reservation as you are bind by these after you have paid for your booking.
The booking is subject to the service providers's own cancellation policy. An administration fee may be charged by the service provider in the event of cancellation. We recommend you read the cancellation policy of the service provider carefully. LondonStudyGuide.com will not charge any additional cancellation fee. You are strongly advised to take insurance in case you are unable to start or to complete your course for reasons outside your control.
Mistakes made by you with regard to Class dates or Class locations will not constitute grounds for cancellation.
The service provider reserves the right to cancel a Class. In the event of such cancellation, we or the service provider will contact you by e-mail and / or telephone and offer you the choice of:
- a refund of the Confirmed Booking; or
- transfer to an alternative Class.
The service provider will not be liable to you for any other costs or expenses that you may incur in the event that the service provider cancels a Class.
Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms, in exceptional circumstances the service provider may reschedule a Class or provide a refund or part refund, solely at its discretion.
Arrive on Time
You must ensure that you arrive on time for your Class. If you are late, the teacher/trainer may not let you in and you will not be entitled to a refund of your Confirmed Booking.
Classes shall take place at the location set out on your Confirmed Booking email, however this location may be subject to change. In the event that the location of the Class changes, the service provider will endeavour to contact you by email and/or phone to inform you of the new location.
The service provider reserves the right to change the Class content at any time.
The service provider shall not be liable to you or deemed to be in breach of these Terms by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of its obligations in relation to these Terms, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to: acts of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident, war or threat of war, riot, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance, restrictions, regulations, by-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any government, parliamentary, or local authority, strikes, lockouts or other industrial action or trade disputes (whether involving our employees or those of any third party), I.T. viruses, difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery, power failure or breakdown in machinery.
Cancellation by the service provider
We make all reasonable efforts to provide the courses as set out in our website. Occasionally, the service providers make changes to and correct errors in brochure and other details both before and after bookings have been confirmed and then cancel confirmed bookings. Whilst the service providers always endeavor to avoid changes and cancellations, they must reserve the right to do so.
Most changes are minor. If we have to make a significant change or cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible via email or telephone. If there is time to do so before departure, we will offer you the choice of the following options: (for significant changes) accepting the changed arrangements or purchasing an alternative course from us, of a similar standard to that originally booked if available (if the chosen alternative is less expensive than your original one, we will refund the difference but if it is more expensive, we will ask you to pay the difference) or canceling or accepting the cancellation in which case you will receive a full and quick refund of all monies you have paid to us.
Please note, the above options may not be available where any change made is a minor one. No compensation will be payable and the above options will not be available if we cancel as a result of your failure to comply with any requirement of these booking conditions entitling us to cancel (such as paying on time).
If your reservation has been canceled by the service provider, you will receive an email to confirm your cancellation and possibly even a phone call. If you do not receive the cancellation email, please check your Spam/junk folder to see if the email is there. If you have not received a cancellation email in your inbox or Spam/junk folder, please contact our customer service as soon as possible.
Any change made to the dates of stay of a Special Offer or Non Refundable reservation will be charged by the service provider and is non refundable due to the special deal.
LondonStudyGuide.com shall not accept any liability for losses, additional expenses or any claim whatsoever due to changes in accommodation or other academic services, sickness, weather, strikes or any other cause. All such losses, additional expenses or claims will be borne by you unless otherwise agreed between you and the service provider.
Cancellation due to visa refusal
If you have been refused visa you must inform us immediately, failure to inform us with less than 14 days before the course start date will result in refund refusal. In event of visa refusal copies of official documentation of the application refusal and original documents from the school (Letter of Acceptance) must be sent to us before refund can be considered. No refund will be issued where original documents have not been received. You must send these documents by recorded post as well as scan them and send them via email to one of the addresses at the Contact page. Where refund is to be issued due to visa refusal full course and accommodation fee will be refunded less bank and/or credit card charges.
Please note each school has their own visa refusal cancelation policy and some fee may be charged by the language school in this event. You can find the visa refusal policy of the school in the school profile in our website or on the school´s own website.
Neither LondonStudyGuide.com nor the service provider will issue any refund where:
- visa has been previously refused
- visa is refused and/or cancelled due to course non-attendance
- where the relevant Home Office, Embassy, Consulate or port of Entry immigration officials believe that you are not a bona fide or genuine student and subsequently refuses visa and/or entry to the country where you book your course/accommodation
- if student leaves the country during the course and its denied re-entry
- if appeal is pending
- where any information was falsified.
Termination means stopping or leaving all or part of the course and/or accommodation once the course has started. If you decide to terminate your course at any point after starting date no refund will made of tuition, accommodation or booking fees by LondonStudyGuide.com. Termination is in breach of the service providers’ termination policy.
Please see the specific terms of the service providers profile you have selected prior to booking a course as you will be bound by these specific terms and conditions once you confirm the booking.
Classes are not held and most institutional facilities are closed on public holidays. Most published courses start on Monday. If Monday is a public holiday, classes will start on Tuesday. No refunds, credits or any other form of compensation is usually made for classes not available on public holidays.
Limitation of Liability
You will not hold LondonStudyGuide.com responsible for other users' content, actions or inactions, or courses they list. You acknowledge that we are not involved in the actual transaction between students and institutions. While we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes through various programs, we have no control over and do not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of courses advertised, the truth or accuracy of users’ content or listings, the ability of institutions to offer courses, the ability of students to pay for courses, or that a student or institution will actually complete a transaction or return a course purchase.
Further, we cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our sites, services or tools, and operation of our sites, services or tools may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted, we exclude all implied warranties, terms and conditions. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising, directly or indirectly, out of your use of or your inability to use our sites, services and tools.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
Regardless of the previous paragraphs, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or to any third party is limited to
- the full cost of the course (including any applicable sales tax) and its original shipping costs,
- the total fees you paid to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability, or
- GBP 100.00.
Access and Interference
Much of the information on the sites is updated on a real-time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to LondonStudyGuide.com by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper and/or other automated means to access the sites for any purpose without our express written permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for your information) from the sites without the prior express written permission of LondonStudyGuide.com and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the sites, services or tools, or any activities conducted on or with the sites, services or tools; or
- bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the sites.
By listing a course on LondonStudyGuide.com, you assume full responsibility for the content of the listing and course offered, and accept the following listing conditions: When you list a course on LondonStudyGuide.com, your listing will be posted on LondonStudyGuide.com and can be viewed and modified in your account. After you have published your listing(s) within your Institution Account (clicked on the „Publish“ icon), these should be, but in some rare cases may not be, immediately searchable by keyword or category.
You will indemnify and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
If a dispute arises between you and LondonStudyGuide.com, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and LondonStudyGuide.com agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of this Agreement or our services (a "Claim") in accordance with one of the subsections below or as we and you otherwise agree in writing. Before resorting to these alternatives, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by reaching out to your LondonStudyGuide.com Account Manager. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
Law and Forum for Legal Disputes
This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United Kingdom, possibly also the Czech Republic. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against LondonStudyGuide.com must be resolved by a court located in the United Kingdom, possibly also the Czech Republic, except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below.
For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than GBP 5,000 (five thousand British Pounds), the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. Such provider and the parties must comply with the following rules:
- the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration;
- the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and
- any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
LondonStudyGuide.com is currently located at Vackova 75, 612 00 Brno, Czech Republic.
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. Except as stated elsewhere, all amended terms shall automatically be effective 2 working days after they are initially posted. Additionally, we may notify you of amended terms by e-mail.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. The following Sections survive any termination of this Agreement: Fees and Services (with respect to fees owed for our services), Content, Liability, Indemnity and Legal Disputes.
Date of last revision: April 5, 2014
We understand making purchases online involves a great deal of trust on your part. We do take this trust very seriously, and make it our highest priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us.
Please read the following policy carefully to learn about our privacy practices. By visiting our website, www.londonstudyguide.com, you are accepting the practices described herein.
LondonStudyGuide.com is an online marketplace for international students looking to study in London. It collects and displays information about numerous language schools and other types of institutions and organizations and if applicable, it lists and sells their courses.
You do not need to give us any information to browse our website, but when you fill in the registration form to become a Member, we do ask you for information about yourself. Once you become a member you may also complete a profile of yourself.
Personal Information we collect about you
As a Visitor, you may browse our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself.
When you register as a Member, we may collect some or all of the following information about you:
- your name, username, email address, password;
- your postcode;
- information about your current educational status; and
- your subject areas of interest.
We may automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit our website, including session data, IP address, and your web browser software. We may also collect information about your online activity, such as content viewed and pages visited.
LondonStudyGuide.com does not use or store or have any access whatsoever to any sensitive billing information, such as cardholder´s name, credit card number, and expiration date as we use a third-party payment gate and such information is not available to us in any form.
Our use of your Personal Information
We use Personal Information submitted by Members for the following general purposes:
- to enable you to use our services that we provide through our website
- to provide enquiry and application services on behalf of course providers (these are the interactive services that come up when you look up details of a particular course)
- to display your username when you leave a message in the Community Areas, or when you leave a Course Review
- to enable you to participate in competitions and offers for certain products and services which may be of interest to you, unless you inform us otherwise
- to enable you to receive newsletters from us, which may include course information
- to conduct market research surveys
- to send you updates about our website
- to provide you with information about products and services we offer
- for website administration (including enabling us to respond to any comments on our website or feedback you may give us)
- for registration and to manage your account
- to communicate with you in general
- to enable us to publish your reviews, forum posts, and other content to our site
- to respond to your questions and comments
- to measure interest in and improve our products, services
- to otherwise customize your experience on our website
- to solicit information from you, including through surveys
- to resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems
- to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- to enforce our Terms and Conditions
Sharing Personal Information
We may share your information with schools and programs in which you enrol using LondonStudyGuide.com, including information about the school or program you have chosen, and your chosen program's start date.
We will not share your email address with any other members nor display it any public manner.
LondonStudyGuide.com may share your Personal Information with the following entities:
- Suppliers, such as language schools or other educational institutions, hotels, airlines, or insurance companies, or activity providers, who fulfil your travel reservations. Throughout LondonStudyGuide.com, all services provided by a third-party supplier are described as such. We do not share your email address with these suppliers unless they need it to fulfil the travel reservation you have made on LondonStudyGuide.com, and we restrict their use of this information to that purpose only. We do not place limitations on our suppliers' use or disclosure of your other personal information. Therefore, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any travel or educational supplier whose products you purchase through LondonStudyGuide.com. Please note that these suppliers also may have to contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about you or to facilitate your language travel reservation you have made through LondonStudyGuide.com.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our Company, our users, or others; and in connection with our Terms and Conditions and other agreements.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We may disclose your Personal Information in the following instances:
- if we are required to do so by applicable law or under a court or similar order;
- as deemed necessary, in our discretion, to protect our legal rights or property or the legal rights or property of a Member or third party, or to prevent personal injury; and/or
- in connection with a sale, merger, assignment, joint venture or other transfer or disposition of a portion or all of our assets or stock or our affiliated entities (including, without limitation, in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Hyperlinks to other web sites
We generally do not object to you linking directly to the homepage of our website, although we reserve the right to refuse our authorisation to such linking at our sole discretion. We do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your website - our web pages must load into the user's entire window.
We reserve the right to move or change our website URL at any time in order to meet changing business needs and to continually improve our online service. External websites link to our website at their own risk.
When you view or use our website we do not store any information on the hard drive of your computer in the form of a "cookie".
You may occasionally get cookies from our advertisers or other third parties with links on our website. We do not control these cookies. The use of advertising cookies sent by third-party servers is standard in the Internet industry.
When you use our search engine, we may collect certain non-personally identifiable information, i.e. when you use our search engine, we may keep track of which search terms are popular. If we display advertising to you on our website (including the search results pages displayed after any searches you may run), such advertising may be related to the search terms you entered. We may present search result links in a format that enables us to understand whether they have been followed and we may monitor click-throughs. We use this information to understand and improve the quality of our search technology.
Updating Your Personal Information
To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to keep it up-to-date. Please let us know if your Personal Information changes either by updating your personal Profile or contacting us using the Contact page. We will try to incorporate the changes as soon as possible.
Your right to see your Personal Information
You have the right to request a copy of the Personal Information that we hold on you and to have any errors in that information corrected. We may charge a reasonable fee for such requests as permitted by law. Please send us your request using the Contact page. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete Personal Information about you on our files.
612 00 Brno
Date of last revision: April 5, 2014