Module 2 of our Cambridge ESOL Diploma in English Language Teaching (Delta)
focuses on developing professional practice.
Delta Module 2 is designed for those who already have completed Module 1 or
have a Masters in ELT/ESOL/Applied Linguistics and are looking for more
practical experience. The aims of this module include development of classroom
practice and understanding and applying varied methodologies and approaches to
English language teaching.
The Cambridge Delta at International House London is accredited by the
Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA) at level 7 on the National
Full-time Delta requirements
- Minimum student age for Delta – 21 years +
- Teacher training certificate in English
- Minimum of 1 year's full time (600 hours) English language teaching
- Experience of teaching in different contexts and at a wide range
Full-time Delta includes:
- Focus on knowledge and understanding of teaching methodologies
- Development of classroom practice
- Lesson preparation, teaching practice and written assignments
- In-depth preparation for all three modules
Apply for Delta course now to study later
You can apply for a Delta course at any time and, if offered a place, the
offer is valid for up to a year after the date of acceptance.
To apply for this course, please follow the booking procedure below.
Acceptance on to this course is dependent on the successful completion of
written tasks and an interview which means that no money is taken at
Once we have received your application and written task, we will contact you
about the next stage.
Monday to Friday, 09.00 – 16.00