English for the Oil and Gas Industry
Focus on language for management, human resources, engineering, sales and
marketing or technical aspects of communication in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Our Study Centre
The Frances King Study Centre offers you the opportunity for extra
independent study so you can really benefit from your time at Frances King.
- The Internet, including Wi-Fi.
- A variety of grammar, text and reference materials.
- A selection of graded readers and ‘talking’ books (readers with
- DVD library of feature films and TV programmes.
- A range of listening and pronunciation practice materials.
- A large collection of dictionaries and language reference books.
You can choose from the range of accommodation in our brochure, but we
especially recommend the following accommodation if you are taking a Club
- Premium Homestay.
- Premium student residences: Mansion Chelsea; Nido Notting Hill, Pure
- If you are on a higher budget we can also arrange Deluxe Homestays, Studios,
Hotels and Apartments.
- Suitable for business and professional people and other highly motivated
learners, minimum age 21
- Intensive learning in classes of 5 to 8 students
- Programmes adapted to your learning needs and interests
- Electives to improve your fluency for everyday social, work or
- Opportunities to meet English speakers and explore London
- Progress meetings with your teacher
Monday to Friday
||English for the Oil and Gas Industry
When Monday is a public holiday, courses begin on the following Tuesday:
April 22; May 6, 27; August 26.