Students taking any other Frances King course can also take this extra course
each month. Frances King is an official TOEIC Examination Centre and the
examinations take place on Friday afternoons at the school at the end of the
The course covers strategies to maximise your score in the examination, as
well as comprehensive examination practice, with feedback from your teacher. The
TOEIC test includes English language as used internationally in business,
commerce and industry, but you do not need specialised business knowledge or
Our Study Centre
The Frances King Study Centre offers you the opportunity for extra
independent study, so you can really benefit from your time at Frances King.
- The Internet, including Wi-Fi.
- A variety of grammar, text and reference materials.
- A large selection of graded readers and ‘talking’ books (readers with
- DVD library of feature films and TV programmes.
- A wide range of listening and pronunciation practice materials.
- A large collection of dictionaries and language reference books.
You can choose from the range of accommodation in our profile but we
especially recommend the following accommodation if you are taking the TOEIC
- Standard Homestays.
- Premium Student Residences: Mansion Chelsea, Nido Notting Hill, Pure
- Bowden Court Budget Half-board Residence.
- Self-Catering Flatshare.
- If you are on a higher budget we can also arrange Premium Homestays,
Studios, Hotels and Apartments.
Add two or more One-to-One lessons at reduced prices for completely
- Thorough preparation for the TOEIC Examination, a qualification recognised
by many employers and other organisations around the world.
- The part-time preparation course for TOEIC consists of 18×50 minute
Monday to Friday
|16.00 – 18.00
When Monday is a public holiday, courses begin on the following Tuesday:
The May and August Courses will have 15 lessons over 2 weeks because of